Yoga and Cultural Experience in TUSCANY-ITALY
July 28th 2018-August 4 2018
Rest and recharge with daily yoga, farm to table cuisine, optional excursions, cooking classes, hikes, massage and holistic therapies while you experience the beauty and culture of Italy.
In between yoga practices, you can spend your day hiking, wine tasting, sightseeing, attending a cooking or Italian language class at the villa or simply relaxing by the pool and enjoying some down time in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
We will be staying at villa "Il Borghino" which offers a secluded setting on a hill top position with magnificent views overlooking forests, vineyards, olive groves and mountains in the distance. Located just 10 km from the charming medieval city of Lucca, Il Borghino offers an opportunity to truly relax and unwind in a unique location.
Il Borghino has a yoga room that we will be able to heat for hot yoga classes, many outdoor spaces to practice yoga, a salt water pool and so much more!
It is ideally located just 15 mins from Lucca, 30 minutes from Pisa Airport, 1.5 hrs from Florence and 1.5 hrs from the breathtaking Cinque Terre region, making it the perfect base to explore Tuscany.
Yoga and Cultural Experience in Tuscany- ITALY with Rima
July 28th -August 4 2018
• Daily Hot Yoga Classes
• 7 Nights Accommodations at "Il Borghino" villa
• Transfers to and from Lucca to "Il Borghino" villa at the start and finish of the retreat.
• 3 delicious vegetarian farm to table meals per day (except for 1 dinner and 1 lunch during excursions)
• Fresh Detox Juice at breakfast
• Unlimited fruit, water & herbal tea made from the herbs in the garden
•Wine (produced from the estate at dinner)
• Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and pizza, fresh out of the wood-fired pizza oven at Il Borghino
• Guided hike (3-4 hours)
• Tourist tax AMENITIES:
• Use of Wi-Fi
• Use of laundry facilities for use by guests at no extra charge
• Use of salt-water swimming pool
• Turkish Steam Room (up to 3 hours use for our group- additional use at extra cost)NOT INCLUDED:.
• Travel Insurance OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES:
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT INFO
- Bike & walking tour of Lucca (3 hrs)
- Wine Tasting Excursion (3-4 hrs): Includes a scenic 3 km walk (each way) to a beautiful winery, followed by a very interesting tour and a tasting.
- Cooking Class at Il Borghino (2-3 hrs)
- Excursion to the lively artist’s village of Pietrasanta (1/2 day).
- Excursion to Viareggio seaside town (1/2 day). Visit the longest beach in the Italian Mediterranean! Ride bikes on the boulevard.
- A full-day excursion to Cinque Terre, the five coastal villages embedded in rocky cliffs on the Italian Riviera. (Includes ground transportation with a driver + entry into the national park).
- Italian Language lessons at Il Borghino
- Puccini Opera in Lucca (Where Puccini is from)
• Check-in at Il Borghino is at 4pm on the day of arrival.
• Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.TRANSPORT OPTIONS:
• The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
• Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
• If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
• Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
• When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 3:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino at extra cost.Retreat Pricing:
Shared room (with two single beds) with shared hallway bathroom. $1895 per person early bird rate
Shared room (with two single beds or Double beds for Couples) with private bathroom. $1995 per person early bird rate
Single room (single bed) with private bathroom. $2495 per person early bird rate SAVE YOUR SPOT with $500 deposit
Can setup payment plan after deposit.
Email Rima for more details: Rima@restonyoga.com
7 Night Retreat in Ubud, Bali
in 2018 (if interested in this retreat, email email@example.com
7 Night Retreat to Bali with Rima and Malina
Join us on this exotic, life changing experience in the town of Ubud in Bali, Indonesia.
The word "Ubud" means medicine. Ubud was voted recently as the most fascinating city of Asia by Condé Nast Traveler. Ubud is full of Sacred Water Temples, authentic Healers, rice fields, incredible jungle, mountains, Ceremonies & Prayer. All day, everyday, there are Prayers and Blessings in Bali.
Ubud is “world yoga central”, as many locals describe it. It also has fantastic restaurants, spa, local markets, temples and an absolute abundance of nature. It is the ideal place to relax, recharge and learn. Includes:
- 8 Days/7 nights accommodations*
- Meals at quality/health minded restaurants in Ubud**
- Daily Classes with Rima and Malina (Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates)***
- Yoga Mats and Towels will be provided (and included in your retreat cost)
- Traditional Balinese Dance Performance with Dinner
- Water Cleansing Ceremony
- Sound Healing Ceremony
- Uluwatu Temple Tour with Transport
- Beach Side Tour with Transport
- Ubud Art and Craft Tour
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary Visit
- Transportation to and from Denpasar Bali International AirportExcludes:
Alcoholic beverages not included.
Massage/spa treatements not included
For questions about the retreat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cost:
Double Room (shared room): $1295
Single Room: $1595
Retreat Deposit: $500
*We will be staying at the Artini Resort
**Our meals will at area restaurants and at the Ubud yoga centre cafe
***We will be offering hot yoga and hot pilates classes at the ubud yoga centre